Micro art makeup is applied employing an acupuncture needle which vibrates in the outer layers of your skin, and allows non toxic mineral based pigments to be absorbed in the outer layer of our skin. The complete procedure normally takes around an hour. For patients with additional sensitive skin, a topical numbing cream is first applied. First the style is made onto the skin by having an erasable pencil and so the technician helps the individual select a natural color. Following the customer approves the appearance along with the color the procedure begins.
• Brows: may be darkened, reshaped or thickened by layering individual hairs of the epidermis.
• Lips: If you would like enhance or reshape the form of the lips using best tattoo makeup, the lip is first lined and after that completely shaded.
• Eyes: The eye area are highlighted by making use of a great line between your lashes, creating a much thicker lash line.
• Scalp: For people with thinning hair the scalp could be camouflaged with the addition of individual hairs creating a thicker seek out the hair
• Areola: Color and shape correction
Comparison with permanent makeup (tattoos)
• Micro art makeup provides a natural look that will gradually fade over three years. Permanent makeup offers a heavier and comparatively unnatural look. It can just be removed with laser surgical procedures or corrected by micro art makeup.
• Micro art makeup uses of non toxic and mineral based pigments. Tattoo inks might be toxic and cause allergy symptoms, as well as sometimes fading to green and orange.
• Micro art makeup is definitely the higher priced procedure – costing about $1000 per area. Use of permanent makeup costs much less, $200-$800.
• The micro art makeup procedure will not create any bruising or scarring has no down time. There is generally a minor swelling nevertheless it disappears in approximately an hour. Permanent makeup however contributes to heavy bleeding which is extremely painful. Bruises usually appear and swelling can last for weeks. Recovery time period is usually a few weeks.
• Micro art makeup uses one particular acupuncture needle; permanent make-up needs 3-14 gauge needles which should be used simultaneously to puncture skin.
• It lets you look your very best for hours on end, constantly – whether or not you will be on the swimming pool area, exercise machine or at the party. It really is especially well suited for busy professional 46deyypky to do not have a chance to apply makeup each day.
• You can pick your personal color, with a technician helping you to opt for the most natural looking color. It looks so natural it is difficult to know that makeup has been applied.
• It is a great anti-aging procedure, removing about five years of aging.
• Since the micro art makeup fades with time, it is possible to alter your style as styles and fashions change. Unless you wish for it to disappear, you can have it retouched every year or so.
• Anyone who has difficulty applying makeup as a consequence of physical limitations or poor vision not any longer need to suffer everyday and also have a straightforward solution.